Energy management software applications are leading the way in cost reduction for manufacturing companies where: energy consumption represents an important line in their budget, water consumption is constrained, or reducing the CO2 footprint is a must.
This unique application uses sub-metering to provide the exact quantity and cost of the energy your machines are using in each manufacturing operation.
EnergyMax allows you to run “what-if” analyses to determine the most cost-effective energy source, enabling you to balance production to avoid peak charges. It also reports on CO2 footprint.
- 16% Reduction in Peak Energy Costs
- 12% Reduction in Overall Energy Costs
- 11% Decrease in Water Consumption
- Sub-Metering to Determine per-Piece Energy Cost
- Analysis for Best Energy Source to Use
- CO2 Reports can be Used to Apply for Rebates & Incentives